By booking a trip with us, the Customer agrees on all conditions and terms stipulated in the “Booking Conditions” of Hanoi Tours Expert. These general conditions form an integral part of all contracts between Hanoi Tours Expert and the Customer.
1. PRICE AND VALIDITY
All prices mentioned in the offers sent to customers by Hanoi Tours Expert are clearly quoted in Euros or USD. Hanoi Tours Expert guarantees the validity of prices, invoices or documents provided to the Customer according to the contract. Price may be subject to change without advance notice in some cases of force majeure (fluctuation of the exchange rate, new tax laws, etc.)
2. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION
All bookings have to be done with Hanoi Tours Expert head office in Hanoi. Upon the Customer’s confirmation of the trip, an invoice will be issued by Hanoi Tours Expert and will be sent to the Customer by fax or email. Booking confirmation must be secured by a deposit of 30% of the total price for the trip. The balance will be paid upon Customer’s arrival in Vietnam.
– If the Customer books a trip less than one month before the trip start date, the full price of the trip or a deposit of 50% of the full price for the trip must be paid upon booking confirmation.
You can make payment for us by one of the following payment methods:
– Online payment through Paypal: We strongly recommend online payment through Paypal which is safer, easier, faster and free for you! Plus, when you pay with Paypal, you do not expose your credit card number to us. Online payment is the best way to ensure that you pay us and we get paid instantly.
– Wire Transfer (bank transfer): subject to bank service charge and it may take more than 14 days to get your payment.
– Visa/Mastercard/American Express/JCB credit card payment authorization by fax: subject to 4% service charge and it may take more than 14 days to get your payment
– Cash: either we come to your address in Vietnam or you come to our offices. We do not accept personal checks.
Once you send the full payment, you should inform us by e-mail about the payment details, which will help us to check the payment due and secure your reservation for your benefit and interest. If we do not receive the full payment as we expected or we have reasons to believe that your payment is delayed and fraudulent, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, and the cancellation letter will be sent to you by e-mail properly. We are not responsible for any loss or inconvenience to you if you fail to access and view the cancellation letter.
Should you instruct your credit/debit card company to “charge back” any payment(s) properly due from you in respect of your booking, we will charge you an administrative fee of USD 20 per incident and associated costs. We further reserve the right to cancel your booking and/or take legal action against you for all outstanding payment(s)
4.1 Cancellation by Customer
If the Customer cancels the confirmed trip regardless of the reasons, the Customer agrees to pay cancellation fees as follows:
More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20 %
From 10 to 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 40 %
From 72 hours to 10 days before the beginning of the trip: 60 %
From 48 hours to 72 hours before the beginning of the trip: 80 %
Less than 48 hours before the beginning of the trip: 100 %
(The cancellation time is the time Hanoi Tours Expert Travel receive your notice, the cancellation fee is calculated as percentage of the total price of the trip)
This rule is applied to all other bookings made with Hanoi Tours Expert by the Customer. The cancellation fee will be automatically extracted from the Customer deposit or payment. The balance will be made to the Customer via bank transfer with charges paid by the Customer.
4.2 Cancellation by Hanoi Tours Expert
In case of force majeure regarding political conditions, natural disaster, wars, etc, we have to cancel the confirmed trip which the Customer has deposited or paid for. In such case, we will contact you for appropriate alterations or you will get full reimbursements for your deposit or payment.
Hanoi Tours Expert is an inbound agency and we do not take care of insurance. However, we can act as an intermediary between your insurer and our service suppliers. Thank you to inform us of your contract with your insurer if deemed necessary.
Hanoi Tours Expert agrees to execute all terms and clauses stipulated in the contracts that bind us. In return, the Customer must comply with the regulations announced by the guide or by the head of the service provider. We hold no liability to any incident or consequence arising out of the scope of the contract.
7. COMPLAINT AND DISPUTES
In case of disputes or complaints, both parties should strive to seek an amicable solution. In case of litigation and/or trial, the “International Arbitration Centre of Vietnam” under the “Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam” will have sole jurisdiction.
– According to the Vietnam tourism law of 2001, all tourism companies including Hanoi Tours Expert, must deposit a mandatory capital of 500,000,000 VND which is not used by the company but used to reimburse the Customer directly in case the company does not honor the contract and lose the trial.
– All complaints must be submitted by writing to us within 30 days after completion of services provided by Hanoi Tours Expert.