Tour highlights: Visit major attractions in Hanoi, rickshaw tour around Hanoi old quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi street tour with unique local foods, two days tour to Halong bay with stay overnight on cruise, meals on boat with fresh seafood. Experience night train from Hanoi to Lao Cai, trekking tour in Sapa to explore remote villages of local ethnic minorities such as Black Hmong or Red Dao people, viewing majestic Fansipan mountain known as the highest peak of Indochina.
Please feel free to contact us for more details and price. We would love to hear from you.
Hanoi Tour Package Singapore 5 Days – This Hanoi Travel Itinerary was designed for our customers from Singapore who had limited time but wish to visit both Halong Bay and Sapa. Can you believe that you can visit the world natural heritage of Halong bay with stay overnight on a luxury Halong Cruise and visit Sapa, one of the most beautiful destinations in Northern region of Vietnam where renowned for rice terraces and local ethnic minority in just 5 days including arrival day and departure day? Yes you can for sure once you travel Hanoi with Hanoi Tours Expert. In addition, this Hanoi Tour Package Singapore 5 Days will bring you the experience of sleeping overnight on a tourist train in your journey from Hanoi to Sapa, perhaps noise of the train will disturb your sleep but it is absolutely an interesting experience.
Hanoi: Hanoi City Tour with visits to major landmarks of the city of thousands of years old. We ride cyclo to explore Hanoi Old Quarter and attend water puppet show. Do not forget to experience Hanoi street food, known as the best place for street food in the world.
Halong Bay: Taking a two-day cruise with a comfort night on board under star live sky is the best way to discover the natural wonder Halong Bay and it unrevealed beauty with thousands of dramatic island carved by wind and waves through millions of years and photogenic floating villages.
Sapa: Trekking offers you a stay at the local house and breathtaking mountain paths and undulating terraces, meet up and talk with local people, experience the typical culture and fill up your album with beautiful photos.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival and city tour, overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay, overnight on boat
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi, overnight on train
Day 4: Sapa trekking Tour, Overnight on train (by bus is possible)
Day 5: Hanoi free and departure
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honoring a legendary horse, plus Dong Xuan Market, selling household goods and street food.
– Hanoi Tours Expert welcomes you to Hanoi, Vietnam’s bustling colonial capital.
– Your driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city center.
– Depending on your arrival time, Hanoi Tours Expert can manage some visits for you to have first experiences with our capital city such as Hoan Kiem Lake, one hour cyclo tour (Ricksaws) for visiting around Hanoi Old Quarter, Unique Water puppet show.
– Visit Hanoi’s landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature and the West Lake
Overnight: hotel in Hanoi
– After breakfast at the hotel, your guide and driver will pick you up around 8.00 am and transfer to Ha Long Bay, this four hours drive will take you through the Red River Delta, with a lot countryside on the way so you can see and smell rural life in Vietnam.
– Plenty of chance to take photos of Vietnamese farmers, working with water buffalo and cows on the vast green paddy field. At half way, we will have a visit to a handicraft workshop with fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
– Arrive in Ha Long around noon, where a luxury wooden boat is waiting for you to discover the Bay with blue water and thousands of limestone islands dotting the Bay.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Overnight: on Halong cruise
Halong Bay is a famous tourist destination of Vietnam, located in the West Bank of the North Sea in the North East Coast of Vietnam. With thousands of magnificent islands, miraculous formations of natural creation, Ha Long Bay has been recognized by UNESCO as the natural heritage of the world. Ha Long tourism has the advantage of beautiful scenery, attractive to both domestic and international tourists.
– Halong Bay Trip 2 DaysEarly sunlight will enrich the beautiful landscape of the Bay, if you can wake up early enough you can attend a Tai Chi exercise. Having breakfast while you are cruising on the bay is really a great experience.
– Sitting on the upper deck we can enjoy the breath – taking the beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay. We can hear the voice of the birds, of the wind and of the water is lapping on our boat. You can get on
– We can hear the voice of the birds, of the wind and of the water is lapping on our boat. You can get on natural beach for swimming or visit local fishing villages or visit one of the biggest caves in the Bay.
– Embark the dock around 11.00 am for another four-hour drive back to Hanoi.
– 22h00 train departure for Lao Cai at 6h00 in the following day
Meals: breakfast, lunch
Overnight: on train
– Arrive at Lao Cai Station at 06.00. Picked-up and transferred to Sapa by car (40km mountain road from Lao Cai). Upon arrive Sapa you will have breakfast at a local restaurant.
– After the breakfast your local guide will take you for the trekking tour to ethnic villages of Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van. The trekking route today is mainly downhill and this is one of the most enjoyable will involving descending into a nearby valley inhabited by a variety of ethnic hill tribes.
– About 10 kilometer walking up and down hill, lead through beautiful villages and vast rice paddies. If you can not walk for that long please let us know we will arrange extra transfer for you.
– Bus pick up at Ta Van village for transfer back in Sapa for lunch in a local restaurant.
– In the afternoon: Walking tour to nearby Cat Cat village – Visit Cat Cat village, home to H’Mong ethnic people.They are excellent “tho cam” weavers (kind of brocade fabrics). “Tho cam” of Cat Cat village boasts special quality as it is dyed with natural colors, polished with beeswax and embroidered with unique designs.
– Cat Cat silvery jewels such as necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings are also well preferred for sophisticated techniques. A walk through this old village offers a glimpse into traditional customs and practices of the ethnic Black Hmong. Stop at a beautiful waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric plant that was built by the French during the colonial era in Vietnam.
– Late in the afternoon transfer back to Lao Cai station for night train back in Hanoi. Today your train departure around 22h.00 from Lao Cai and arrive Hanoi around 6h.00 on the following day.
Meals: breakfast, lunch
Overnight: on train
– Upon your arrive in Hanoi Train Station, our driver will pick up for transfer to Noi Bai Airport for your departure flight. End of services of the Hanoi Tour Package Singapore 5 Days.
This itinerary is crafted and organized for the private group only. The cost depends on a number of participants and specific touring needs. Please feel free to contact us for the best possible price for your Vietnam holiday.